Nothing quite like kicking off Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia with a whole lot of rain, and a whole lot of amazing goodness from one of my favourite Australian labels, Camilla & Marc. The brother-sister duo celebrated 15 years in fashion by opening this year's Fashion Week displaying their signature - "masculine tailoring meets feminine silhouettes" - pieces.
Whilst I wish I was one of the 800 guests whom witnessed the show that Camilla & Marc put on, I was sadly working away trying to make a few extra dollars so I can get my hands on some of the pieces from this season's collection. My bank account is in for a serious treat.
Mesmerising is the only word I can find to describe the futuristic set that painted across the Royal Hall of Industries. It was simplistic, yet conceptual and captivating. Pops of emerald green, metallics and patterned pieces contrasted against the orange sand and rock boulders creating an extremely picturesque landscape that my Instagram Stories were absolutely loving.
Adding to the wow factor of the show, Victoria's Angel New Zealand model - whom I am absolutely obsessed with - Georgia Fowler - ruled the Aussie runway, and the show was opened by Aussie beauty Charlee Fraser, Vogue Australia's April Cover Star.
Nothing gets me more excited than neutral tones and utility shades, but when you throw a bit of pink in there, that's when I reach peak happiness.
Camilla & Marc delivered a stellar show to kick off MBFWA, and has really situated Australia in the broader International Fashion Market. I have a feeling that this collection will be embraced by fashion lovers all over the world, and in my opinion, Camilla & Marc have truly set the bar high for the rest of the designers this week.
Here's a few of my favourite pieces...
![]() |
| Photo Credit: Getty Images |
![]() |
| Photo Credit: Getty Images |
![]() |
| Photo Credit: Getty Images |
![]() |
| Photo Credit: Getty Images |
![]() |
| Photo Credit: Getty Images |
![]() |
| Photo Credit: Getty Images |
![]() |
| Photo Credit: Getty Images |
![]() |
| Photo Credit: Getty Images |
This will be my first official Fashion Week that I will be attending a guest, and I'll be writing about each day on here to keep you all updated on what I am wearing, who I am seeing and what I am doing. If you'd like to see photos as it happens make sure to follow me across all social media channels.








Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment