4.5.18

Harry Styles Concert // Outfit Of The Night



Harry Styles owns my heart. I knew this in 2011 after I watched the One Thing music video for the first time, and was reminded once again when I watched him live at his own concert last week in Sydney. My heart physically hurt when I realised the last time I saw Harry Styles at Qudos Bank Arena, he was joined by the rest of One Direction on their Take Me Home tour. I still can't get over the fact that they're all doing their own thing now.

The One Direction concerts were hands down some of my favourite concerts I've attended. Mostly because I adored them with every fibre of my being and typically spent the week prior of the concert chasing them around Sydney in hopes of meeting them (mind you I was like 15), and I was always surrounded by my friends who had the same love for them as I did. Before Harry's concert I found myself wondering if I'd enjoy his show as much as I had with the One Direction shows, but after the opening performance it was made apparent that Harry Styles is a performer, and certainly does not need to be joined on stage by the other four members of One Direction (I still haven't come to terms with Zayn leaving forever).

Harry Styles puts on a show. He's humorous, charming, and insanely talented, and I love the fact that he still pays ode to One Direction, singing my fave Stockholm Syndrome and the classic What Makes You Beautiful. I was also so stoked to finally hear his unreleased songs, Medicine and Anna, live in person. Harry Styles is the most talented performer I know, and his concert takes prime position on my favourite gigs.



Never knowing what to wear to concerts, I decided to play it safe with something monochrome. I finally got my hands on this Aje leather mini-skirt during the Vogue Online Shopping Night sale, paying $315 instead of $400 - happy days. This skirt is a great investment, the quality is impeccable, and it's a wardrobe staple for any fashion-loving female. I do recommend maybe going up a size, I got a Size 6 and because it's super high waisted and completely leather it's quite tight, I'd probably be fine with an 8. Shop exact here.

Although I low-key looked like a pirate, I paired my leather mini with this over-sized, baggy white linen shirt from Witchery. Another great staple...This can be worn all throughout the year. Paired with jeans during Winter or over some bathers in the Summer, you'll definitely get a lot of wear out of it. It also looked cute with this skirt. Shop similar here.

As usual, I wore some small heeled leather boots from the brand Django & Juliette. This brand is my absolute favourite for boots. Incredibly soft leather that moulds to your feet after a few wears, and can be purchased from Wanted Shoes. Shop same here.



//

This May I have some really exciting fashion related things coming up, therefore a lot more will be posted on my Instagram and here, which makes me super happy. I feel like I never have any content to post which explains my lack of writing, but this will hopefully be changing from now on.

Hope all is well with you angels.

Thanks for reading...
With Love,
Madyson

SOCIALS:



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment