Yesterday I was lucky enough to attend the first Sydney event for Be There Beauty, joining Cass and a bunch of other Instagrammers and Bloggers in celebrating BTB's incredible new business venture. I'm always super inspired by female entrepreneurs and their ability to turn an idea into a successful business, and felt really empowered hearing Be There Beauty's CEO Kate Brady talk about what exactly the business offers and what she hopes to happen in the future.
If you don't already know, Be There Beauty is Australia's first Beauty Subscription, offering beauty loving individual's access to beauty services like makeup artists, hairdressers, cosmetic injectors, to name a few. Each month I spend an excessive amount of money on my beauty treatments, and this subscriptions actually allows me to save money when going to get these treatments done. Being a uni student and working most days means I'm extremely time poor, and I often forget to make bookings for my beauty appointments enough time in advance, however, Be There Beauty is partnered with over 300 beauty specialists across Australia, and is an on-demand platform connecting these specialists with potential clients instantaneously. They offer 3 beauty subscriptions as well, suiting any type of budget.
The Be There Beauty event was a ladies luncheon, held at the fabulous Upper East Side restaurant in my favourite part of Sydney, Bondi. As someone who is usually working behind the scenes at these events (PR girl in training), it was nice to attend a sit-down event where I could mingle with other ladies in the industry. Food was impeccable, the table settings were on point, and the flower-wall was a beautiful touch that set the vibe for Be There Beauty.
Not having much time to prepare for the event meant that I didn't have time to order something to wear. This meant I had to go to my good-ol' trusty Kookai, who saves me each and every time. I'd been lusting over this blazer dress since Kookai's AW18 show earlier this year, and knew I had to get my hands on it as soon as I saw that it had been released. Tossing up between the black and the white, I decided the white would be ideal as it was a day-time event, but I'm so in love with the white that I need to have it in the black as well. I got it in a size 34 but I find the upper part of the dress to be a bit big around my figure, so I'd probably suggest going down a size. For the price, it gives off a very expensive, put-together feel, and I'm thinking major Balmain vibes. I paired this with just black suede boots, making sure the dress was the stand-out piece. Gucci bag in tow, as per usual.
Overall, it was a beautiful day surrounded with gorgeous company celebrating the success of everything Be There Beauty has to offer. I highly recommend you beauty lovers to check out this subscription service.
Thanks for reading...
With Love,
Madyson
SOCIALS:

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment