28.12.18

WHAT I BOUGHT IN THE BOXING DAY SALES

Boxing Day sales are the perfect excuse to update your summer wardrobe, or so I tell myself. Saving money on the items that are sitting in my wishlist always brings me a sense of joy and an easy away to justify the purchases I make. Below are some of the pieces I picked up in the Fashion Bunker and The Iconic sales.

Camilla & Marc
Margot Cropped Straight Leg Jeans



I have wanted these pair of jeans for the longest time now, and I would be crazy to say no to a mark-down of $120. I am a lover of all things denim and I really needed to invest in a pair I could dress up with heels when I go out to the local pub - so Australian, I know. I would definitely recommend to go up a size as they have little to none stretch - I'm usually a size 24 but needed to go up to a 25 in this pair. These jeans are also great quality and look great with a pair of heeled ankle booties. 

Shop here.

Shona Joy
Plunged Ruffle Mini Dress



Now that I have darker hair, I am loving white dresses. This purchase was made for two reasons. One being that I needed options for New Years Eve, and the second being my mum really wanted to buy this for herself but couldn't get her size, and lucky for me, I got the last one in a size 6. It's definitely a piece you can dress up with nice heels or down with some small wrap wedges. 

Shop here.

C/MEO COLLECTIVE
The Moments Shirt



Although I said I was looking to buy more dresses and skirts, somehow I purchased yet another black shirt - shock horror. I envisioned I would wear this with the Camilla & Marc jeans and some black stilettos to a nice dinner, and can also definitely wear it in the winter as well. I really liked the belt detail too as structured pieces are a favourite of mine.

Shop here.

Finders Keepers
Moonlight Cami



I loved this set online, however not a huge fan of it in person. Definitely a good basic for work with pants, however the quality is not great. I will probably pair this with black work pants or some skinny jeans.

Shop here.

Finders Keepers
Bloom Mini Dress



I have a thing for colour and high-neck, long-sleeve dresses this summer. Whilst not typically a fan of the colour blue, this dress looks so nice on and is such a flattering silhouette. I really like that you can dress it down with boots or sandals and wear to work, but can wear it out clubbing or to a dinner. Such a simple dress but a beautiful pop of colour for the summer. Also - the quality of this is amazing!

Shop here.

Finders Keepers
Pompeii Long Sleeve Dress



As my birthday is quickly approaching, I decided this would be perfect for my birthday lunch at Cafe Sydney. Balloon sleeves and the button detail is very on trend at the moment which I am a huge fan of. I will definitely need to be extra bronzed when I wear this as it is a lot of leg, however with long sleeved pieces I think you need to show off something. 

Shop here.

Finders Keepers
Solar Dress



I absolutely love dresses like these because they can be worn to work as well as weekends. They are just so easy and so flattering and look great with any type of footwear. I can't get the Chloe boots out of my mind when I see this dress, which means I need to make that expensive investment very soon.

Shop here.

Shop my favourite sales below:


Until next time...

With Love,
Madyson

SOCIALS:
Instagram
Twitter
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment