31.12.18

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS 2019

Happy 2019 lovers! I hope you all had a beautiful start to 2019 spent with your family and/or friends. This year I am feeling extremely inspired and motivated to have the best year yet professionally and personally. Last year I dipped out on making New Years Resolutions and I highly regretted it because it felt as if I didn't have anything to achieve and a deadline as to when I wanted to achieve it. This year my brain is bursting with goals I want to achieve in 2019 so I thought I would share them with you. If I put these resolutions out publicly maybe I will be kept accountable. 



GOAL #1: ADOPT A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE

It's not a New Years Resolutions post without having at least one goal relating to healthy living. Unfortunately in 2018 I neglected my healthy lifestyle resulting in weight gain, weakened immune system and bad acne. I really want to focus on strengthening my immune system by taking my supplements, seeing a naturopath, minimising alcohol consumption and trying to eliminate processed foods from my weekend diet. In late 2018 I joined the Keep It Cleaner community so I aim to do a minimum of 3 KIC workout's a week and aim to do one gym class every Saturday. 

GOAL #2: VOLUNTEER IN A LOCAL COMMUNITY PROGRAM

I've always wanted to volunteer and give back to my community but have never done it. This year I would love to get more involved in community initiatives even if it is as simple as donating unused clothing or beauty products that I am holding onto for no reason. There are so many amazing programs that I can get involved with like the St. Vincent de Paul food truck or organising hampers for a local women's shelter. 

GOAL #3: LEARN HOW TO PRIORITISE

This year I will be going back to uni full-time whilst also juggling a full-time job, which means I really need to learn how to prioritise my time. I think this also goes with learning to be organised as well. I used to think I was a naturally organised person but I have come to learn that I am a little bit all over the place and maybe organised chaos is the best way to describe my level of organisation skills. If anyone has any tips or knows of any good YouTube videos I can watch on this topic, I am all ears.

GOAL #4: MAKE TIME FOR PEOPLE

When you are not feeling 100%, whether it be physically or emotionally, you can often isolate yourself away from your friends and family. In 2019 I want to focus on further developing my friendships by doing more adventurous things with them or just simply making more time to hang out. What you put out into the universe is what you will receive back.

GOAL #5: TRAVEL

I've never been one to have the travel bug up until recently. I really need to plan a big overseas trip this year but I am undecided as to where I want to go. On one hand I want to experience England and on the other I want to go to the East Coast of the States and Hawaii. Undecided! What I am decided on though is that I need to get out of Australia ASAP.

Happy New Year everyone - wishing you all a happy and safe 2019.

Yours Truly,
Madyson xxx



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment