13.6.18

JUNE LUST LIST



It's that time of the year again (AKA every 2 months) when I realise that I have absolutely no clothes and it's time to re-vamp my wardrobe with some new pieces. Shopping is one of my guilty habit's, and during the winter, my only source of happiness. Nothing makes me happier than buying new oversized knit's, wooly scarves, and comfy coats to keep me rugged up and warm during the cold. Here's just a few of the pieces I am hoping to buy this month. Happy Shopping! 

Jumpers




Whilst I typically steer away from khaki due to a past fashion mistake (think khaki Glassons jeans), this jumper is a must-have for the winter season. I like how they have styled it online with red striped track-suit pants, incorporating the trend of mixing colours you wouldn't typically style together which has been everywhere this season. This knit is a super versatile piece that you could wear to uni, work or brunch with the girls. Plus I'm a sucker for a bell sleeve, a super flattering silhouette.




I need to seriously expand my jumper collection so I can wear super casual and comfy clothes to Uni. This jumper is definitely a jumper I'd wear strictly to class or to run errands. I like the combination of navy, pink and red, as well as the cuffed sleeve. Another plus is that it's made from 100% cotton, something I value when making clothing purchases. I'd wear this jumper with a pair of black tapered mom jeans and some loafers. 




OBSESSED with this jumper. I bought something super similar a few weeks back from Levi's but had to return it as the colour ended up being different to how it was advertised, but this one is the perfect fit and the perfect colour. Although super casual, it would look really chic as it is more of a slimming fit rather than oversized. Plus, a high-neck always looks super put together. I'd wear this knit with a pair of ripped, light blue skinny jeans, boots and a leather jacket, and would be good to go. Fingers crossed The Iconic gets this back in my size ASAP. 




Incorporating more colour into my winter wardrobe has been a personal style goal of mine this season. Burgundy is a colour I always want to style but never end up doing so. I think this is a staple piece for my wardrobe as it can be worn over and over again with different items. I actually have this knit in black and it is my go-to due to it being the perfect fit, and thin enough material to layer, yet still stay warm. I'd wear this with black wet-look jeans, a black coat, boots and maybe a black beanie.




Brown is one of those colours that looks good on a certain few. I've been inspired by a few UK style bloggers to incorporate this into my winter wardrobe this season, and I think it would look good if my hair was a little blonder and if I styled it with black jeans or leather pants. This is probably the nicest brown knit I've stumbled across so far, and I'm definitely going to go into the Witchery store this weekend to try it on. 




Sigh. This cashmere number has been at the top of my wish-list for months now. I love the pale pink colour as it's so easy to style. Not usually a fan of white pants, but I probably would style this with a white trouser or even white denim. Cashmere is a must for every woman's wardrobe no matter how young or old you are, and this one just looks absolutely divine. Definitely a worth-while investment piece, and it comes in an array of different colours.

Dresses




Although it's super freezing at this time of year and I loathe leaving the comfort of my warm bed after 7pm, there are weekends that I will decide to venture out in the evening. Emerald green has been my favourite colour as of recently, and I've been looking for a dress exactly like this since I fell in love with a similar Zimmermann number that sold out almost instantly. This would look great with a pair of black boots and a faux-fur coat. 

Denim




I have been on the hunt for wet-look, coated black jeans for years now. They are probably the only kind of jeans that you'll ever see me wear on a night out. You can definitely dress these up with a nice blouse and a red point for a dinner. or wear it casually to work or uni. As someone who works in retail, these would be absolutely lived in. 



Denim is probably the most versatile item of clothing in my wardrobe. You can wear a pair of jeans over and over again, and still make it look different each time. These look super flattering, and I think it's because of how light the denim is, and the rips aren't excessive. It's also one of those pairs that can definitely be worn in Summer with a tee, or layered with knits and coats in the winter. I've never purchased from A Brand Jeans before but I've heard really great reviews, and their price point is always really accessible. These jeans have been going in and out of stock on The Iconic for the longest time now so if you see your size, get in quick. 

Tops/Shirts




Witchery's White Shirt Campaign is always a cause that I want to get behind, and I think it is an amazing initiative of the brand.  White Shirt's are a must for every woman's wardrobe, whether it be for work, going out, or just wearing for a day of shopping. It's definitely a transeasonal wardrobe piece. I love this one because of the high-neck detail, pearl buttons and voluminous yet feminine sleeve. 




I can't get enough of a basic white tee, can I? I want this one pretty much because of the love-heart print on the front and that it looks really fitted. Perfect for a warmer winter day with jeans and a cardigan. 

Jackets/Coats/Cardigans




I tend to only wear cardigans for work as they are usually quite lightweight and I can move around easily in them. I noticed the other day I don't have a grey one so it's time I pick one up. This one looks quite thin which is perfect for what I am after, yet still looks warm. I love the pocket detail as well. This cardigan is really affordable too, and should definitely be picked up if you love layering items. 




Nothing get's me more motivated for the gym than new gym clothes. This bomber jacket is soooo cool, and one that I could wear no matter what time of the year. Plus it's on sale, so it's a win-win situation. 

3. Religion Jacket - Viktoria & Woods



I actually lust over this coat and I blame Rozalia Russian (my style muse) for this unhealthy obsession. No doubt this coat would be perfect for the snow, or just to stay nice and warm when you are out and about in this freezing cold weather. Definitely a more expensive number, however, it's one of those coats that you will keep and wear every winter season.

4. Cleo Plaid Long Line Blazer - Sir The Label



Statement pieces are my vibe. Enough said.

Shoes




Sneakers are a go-to of mine, and definitely one of my most coveted wardrobe essentials. I only have chunky sneakers at the moment, and need to buy a thinner, less harsh pair to wear with boyfriend jeans and dresses. Superga sneakers always look really fashionable and I think they are quite inexpensive as well. 


***
Thanks for reading. If you want to see more images or purchase any of the products mentioned, please click on the links. 
Until next time...

With Love,
Madyson

SOCIALS:
Instagram
Twitter

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment