1.6.18

Currently Trending...Tracksuit Pants.

Comfort is always key when I am styling an outfit together. If I can't complete my daily tasks in the outfit that I am trying on in the mirror in the morning, it's time to get changed. When I'm home, I literally live in loungewear. Nothing makes me happier than finishing a long day of work or uni, scrubbing my make-up off, and getting into some comfy sweats and an oversized jumper, so when wearing tracksuit pants out of the house became a thing, I was all for it.

Wearing tracksuit pants out of the house can be a kind-of daunting experience the first time. The first time I wore them out I felt as if I looked like I'd quite literally rolled out of bed and decided to head straight to the shops, however, fashion is all about trial and error and working out what works for you and what works with the key piece you're wearing.

There's a fine line between a chic version of tracksuit pants and a pair that should be strictly for home. It would be a rare occurrence (and quite the sight to see) that you'd see me leaving the house in my favourite grey Bonds sweats. I find the easiest way to style tracksuit pants to make them look out-of-house acceptable is to throw on a pair of closed-toe points, and a leather jacket, which takes the pants from super casual to super sophisticated.

Popcherry were kind enough to send me this black pair of tracksuit pants, that have a white strip on the sides and a slit at the ankle. I paired them with a black turtle-neck from Witchery, my trusty Zara leather jacket and some open-toe Tony Bianco suede heels. Cross-body bag = a must!



Shop The Look:
Popcherry Tracksuit Pants
Zara Leather Jacket
Tony Bianco Stilettos
Gucci Marmont Camera Bag

Similar Options:

Acne Side Stripe Trackpants
Cheap Monday White Tracksuit Pants
G-Star Tracksuit Pant with Contrast Stripe
House of Harlow Wide Leg Track Pants
Lovers + Friends Tailored Snap Track Pants

Thanks for reading.

With Love,
Madyson

SOCIALS:






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment