24.1.18

My January Lust List



I have a shopping problem and we all know it. Here's what is currently on my wishlist. 
My sincerest apologies to your bank account in advance. 

*** 


Every cool girl on Instagram - Eliza O'Connor I'm looking at you - has this backpack, and obviously I want to fall into that category so, I want this bag. I've been a fan of Dylan Kain for months now, almost taking the plunge and purchasing the gorgeous Bartoli bucket bag from one of my favourite stores in Noosa Alterior Motif. This backpack is so practical for my everyday life and is currently sitting at the top of my wishlist. Such great price-point's too. 


So, if you know me in real life you'd know that I have an obsession with trendy mum's. It sounds so bloody weird when I write that but like it's all I want to be when I'm grown up. One of my customers was wearing this skirt with a C&M t-shirt and Gucci dionysus bag, pushing her bug-a-boo and I just knew I had to get my hands on this. Sadly for me, it's sold out. Boo. Shop similar here


This dress screams Noosa vibes for me. I imagine myself walking down Hastings St (Noosa's main strip) with this gorgeous number over the top of my bikini en route to grab an acai bowl. Reiterating the statement of my love for trendy mum's, I spotted the coolest mum running after her toddlers in Noosa wearing a blue version of this with a crochet purse and black slides. Gorg. 


Is it over done yet? I thought it was just a fad, but 3 months later and I am still eyeing this bag. Bardot is also selling an exact imitation, but Diet Prada would ring my neck if I ever dared to buy an imitation. A perfect bag for a beach holiday, I say.


I spotted this the day it arrived in Bow & Arrow and fell in love. The one-piece swimsuit trend is so up my alley this season, due to the fact that I am extremely lazy and in Summer I just want to be able to throw on a pair of denim shorts over the top of my cossie and call it a day. Perfect for those who need to save space in their suitcase as well. 


One of my favourite stylish people to follow on the 'gram is Rozalia Russian. From the moment I saw it on her I needed it in my life. I love that you can easily dress it up or down with different kinds of accessories. This dress also opened up my eyes to the world of Steele, love this brand now. 


The slide thing has never been my cup of tea, until I stumbled across these in my daily (let's be real, hourly) stalk of Instagram. They're so damn funky and perfect for after the gym. 


Ah, this maxi dress. It's everything I've ever wanted and more. I can't remember who I saw this on but the way they had styled it over the top of a black Zimmermann bikini and slides, oh, my, god. It looked absolutely phenomenal and although I would never pull it off as good as this girl had, I can dream. Need this for my Hamilton Island trip. 


OBSESSED. Zimmermann is one of my favourite designer brands. There's something about the brand and their pieces that transforms you into feeling like this empowered, beautiful woman. Perfect for weddings and dressier events this Summer, all of which I don't have coming up. 


My girl crush Lydia Millen-Gordon either has these or a pair similar, and I am in love. The perfect Spring/Summer pair of shades. I can imagine this styled with the previous Zimmermann dress and Witchery white espadrille wedges. A combo I need in my life. 

***
Thanks for reading. If you want to see more images of the products mentioned click on the links. Until next time...

With Love,
Madyson

SOCIALS:
Instagram
Twitter
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment