I've become quite obsessed with all things food lately, and I have decided to broaden my cafe/restaurant horizons and try new places. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, and I was recommended by Ellen to check out Celsius Coffee Co., a quaint little cafe located on Kirribilli Wharf. Not only was my best friend Cass and I impressed by the view of the beautiful Sydney Harbour and the incredible water-front mansions, but we were extremely impressed with the service and quality of food. If you're a breakfast lover like me, you will love the vast array of options, from waffles to burgers. I had the 'Something Light' with the fresh Watermelon Juice, and Cass had the 'Celsius Waffles' with freshly squeezed OJ.
On this day in particular I wasn't quite feeling like putting on fake tan and looking sophisticated so I just opted for my go-to, laid-back outfit, which consists of boyfriend jeans and a basic tee. You either love or hate these jeans, but I am obsessed. I got them from Forever 21 in Hawaii for so cheap, and they're the most comfortable pair I've owned. The tight black off-shoulder top is from Kookai and my sandals are from Wanted Shoes. There's not a day that goes by that I'm not wearing my trusty Karen Walker tortoise sunnies which I got for $100USD - bargain! Watch is Fossil, cuff bracelet is Mimco and necklace is Tiffany & Co.
If you're in Sydney and looking for a place to grab a bite to eat, check out Celsius Coffee Co.
Until Next Time...
Maddy x
***
Contact Me:
E-mail: maddy.chippendale@gmail.com
Snapchat: maddychipp



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment