If someone was to ask me, "Maddy, if you could only shop at one place, where would it be?" I wouldn't hesitate in answering with Kookai, because hands down it is my absolute favourite label. When I say the large majority of my wardrobe is Kookai, I am not kidding. It is just one of those stores that has everything and anything for any occasion. For a casual/everyday outfit, you can mix and match with the basic v-neck crops (that come in literally every colour) and loose fitted patterned shorts, but when it comes to those more dressy occasions, Kookai has an endless supply of options. Kookai seems to make a regular appearance on my Instagram, as it is usually is my go-to for when I need a dress or skirt for an event.
I was extremely lucky to get my hands on the last Positano dress at Macquarie, the best seller at Kookai this season, debeuting at the recent Kookai SS15/16 show on Shanina Shaik. I am absolutely obsessed with this dress and was so happy to be able to wear it at my Year 11 Social on Friday evening. I styled the Positano dress from Kookai with a pair of nude heels from Lipstik and tan purse from Oroton, still not steering away from my very simplistic colour palette. Shop the look below.
Purse - Oroton
FIND ME ON MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:
Snapchat: maddychipp
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment