24.6.15

'In Conversation' with Roxy Jacenko || Double Bay

The colour palette in my wardrobe changes drastically between seasons, and during the Winter time I stick to neutrals such as black, white, and grey. Grey is my favourite monochrome to wear currently, hence the outfit I wore was two different shades of grey plus the minimalistic black. This black Kookai dress is super simple and can be dressed up or down, depending the occasion. In this case, I dressed it up, pairing it with this stunning structured sleeveless coat. I've been on the hunt lately for one of these coats and when I spotted it in the window of Decjuba I knew it was the one. The dark grey boots were an absolute bargain, only being $49 from Portmans. Major pro - they are super comfy!



Dress - Kookai
Sleeveless Coat - Decjuba
Boots - Portmans

A few days ago, I was fortunate enough to attend the "In Conversation with Roxy Jacenko" seminar, where the PR Queen herself - Roxy Jacenko - spent just over 2 hours discussing all things business, success, social media and life. The seminar was incredibly insightful and inspiring as Roxy gave over 300 guests an extensive look into her companies - Sweaty Betty PR and Ministry of Talent - and what it's like to be a PR girl in the most renowned PR company in Australia. As somebody who has looked up to Roxy Jacenko as a successful business woman for many years, it was certainly a dream come true to not only learn so much from her about PR in just 2 hours, but to meet my biggest idol afterwards. Roxy is extremely humble and down to earth, who has worked - and continues to work - extremely hard, and is without a doubt a role model for all the female frontiers of our generation. 







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment